New Home Plans
From the initial consultation to the final blueprints, Ability Drafting Services in Monterey is committed to providing our clients with exceptionally precise, thorough, thoughtful and fully legal residential drafting and architectural services. Here is a closer look at the different residential services we can provide for you:
- New homes: Building a new home is an exciting process that is full of possibilities. But unfortunately, it can also be full of rules, regulations and limitations. When designing and drafting your home floor plans in Monterey and surrounding areas, Ability Drafting Services can help work within these regulations while still planning out your dream home.
- Additions and remodels: Remodeling and adding onto existing homes is our specialty. From providing simple as-built drawings to quadrupling the size of the existing house, we have the experience to provide innovative design solutions to make your project a success. We can even guarantee a “not to exceed” fee for your peace of mind.
- Disaster repair: Whether you lost your home in a flood, fire or any other disaster, Ability Drafting Services will work tirelessly to bring it back to the original condition it was in previously. Our number one priority is giving you and your family a beautiful home once again.
- Red tags: Whether you bought a house that had illegal construction, or you unwittingly added it yourself, Ability Drafting Service is happy to offer judgment-free and practical solution for your red tag issues. If you have been red-tagged or just threatened with legal action, give us a call.
- Accessory Dwelling Units: New state legislation allows more flexibility when building an additional living unit that is added to an existing property.
If you are about to build a new home, add on to or remodel one, embark on disaster repair or deal with red tag issues, Ability Drafting Services is here to help you get a great start. For more information, please call us at 831-224-3729, or visit our Contact Us page.